Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Watch Mashup Of JUDAS PRIEST's 'You've Got Another Thing Coming' And MICHAEL JACKSON's 'Billie Jean' - BLABBERMOUTH.NET

Watch Mashup Of JUDAS PRIEST's 'You've Got Another Thing Coming' And MICHAEL JACKSON's 'Billie Jean'

Bill McClintock, the man behind several popular video mashups, has returned with his latest creation: a mashup of JUDAS PRIEST's classic "You've Got Another Thing Coming" and Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". Check it out below.

In a 2018 interview with Forever State College, McClintock, who resides in the Pittsburgh area, said that he started doing mashups "as a hobby after I heard (and was blown away by) the 'Crazy Train'/'September' mashup by DJ Cummerbund. I was so intrigued by the way that two songs could be combined to create something that seemed entirely new," he said.

"Making music mashups came somewhat easily to me, as I have a background in music theory from majoring in music technology and music education at Duquesne University," he continued. "I was able to find songs that could work together based on key and tempo.

"For my day job, I teach elementary and middle school music. My middle school students have enjoyed watching some of my mashups."

When asked how long it takes on average to complete one mashup, Bill said: "Once I have an idea, mixing the audio probably takes on average about five to ten hours. The video part takes about two or three hours. The most time-consuming part is coming up with a really good match. That can take days, if not weeks."

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"thing" - Google News
November 29, 2019 at 04:54AM
https://ift.tt/2KZu4dq

Watch Mashup Of JUDAS PRIEST's 'You've Got Another Thing Coming' And MICHAEL JACKSON's 'Billie Jean' - BLABBERMOUTH.NET
"thing" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2JDx9PK
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment